- Art Curriculum Overview (799KB)
- Computing Curriculum Overview (458KB)
Design and Technology
- Geography Curriculum Overview (725KB)
- History Curriculum Overview (770KB)
The school follows the Charanga Music scheme of work.
Additionally, pupils in Year 3 receive a weekly recorder lesson throughout the year.
Infant and upper junior pupils also take part as a choir member in the end of term productions. Infants at Christmas; Year 5 & 6 in the summer.
Some KS2 pupils also take part in choir activities in the Autumn and Spring Terms (Christmas choir and “Young Voices” concert choir.)
Modern Foreign Language
Key stage 2 follows the ‘Language Angels’ French scheme.
The lessons include oral work, some written aspects and learning about the French culture. The children learn through games, computer \ Ipads activities, drama re-enactments, songs, DVD’s etc.
- French (182KB)
The School follows the JIGSAW PSHE scheme.
- Jigsaw Overview (382KB)
- Jigsaw Parent Leaflet (1MB)
- Jigsaw Information Leaflet (475KB)
- PSHE Curriculum Overview (694KB)
The School follow the Collins Connect Snap Science scheme.
- Science Curriculum Overview (596KB)